Throughout his life, Ford has brought joy to everyone. The PCC is no exception. The wonderful Polynesian people have accepted him and love him dearly. Whenever people see a picture of the three of us together, they say, "Oh! Are YOU his parents!" Our identity is being Ford's parents.
Ford works in food service, usually with a very kind man named John. With the renovation of the restaurants, Ford and John are usually moving tables and chairs and riding around from place to place in a golf cart. Ford always leans over and honks when he sees us. One of the places that Ford loves the most is the Tahitian village. From the time that we first got here, he goes there daily to watch the dancers and listen to the drums. He has practiced the dance enough to know the moves. I asked him if I could take a video of him with the other guys. He said, "No. Girls!" So I did it and put it on YouTube. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2K6NhtvjM . There is a part where the skirt falls off and he has help putting it back on. Dave and I love the contrast of his white body to the brown Tahitians. How we love this guy and don't know what our lives would be without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment